Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random

I had my starbucks muffin on friday..
apple flavour...
ain't my favourite anyway..
but it's free lol..
then, had my starbucks chocolate bread(forgotten the name XD),
and my favourite dark mocha frappuccino..
lol free again.i mean someone has paid for me..XD
yea..going to starbucks,sitting there alone,enjoying my coffee,
was my favourite thing to do with..
i like coffee..
but not when it is made of 'concentrated' expresso with less milk,
or 'diluted' expresso with lots of milk..
so....lol....
yesterday night,went out and watch movie with a friend..
there was one part which actually reminds me about waht i have learned for my physics..
lol..it's cool...but how come i don't feel it is so much fun to lern it during the lesson last time?
weird...=.=
lol...got lots of things to do and buy next month..
well,was thinking either a ballet class or a yoga class...hmmm...
maybe neither one..lol...
i'm gaining weight!again!!! ar!!!!!
but...don't care la...
as long as i'm happy..=)


dino

No comments: