Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been almost a year already...
not even a message from you...
well..i guess it is really over,
and there is no turning back for us..
hate myself being such an idiot for so long..
seeing u again,
makes me feel like...
everything has come to an end already..
not to say that i hate you..
just that..
seeing you standing infront of me makes me feel uncomfortable..
everything that you've told me,
it turns to ashes now..
i love you,
i mean what i say..
i do mean it...
but you gave me no choice...
you've just wasted my love..
and i'm so disappointed..
so i decided to move on...
i hope that i'll never see you again..
and i don't feel like i'm stil loving you anymore..
i'm just not your cup of tea i guess..
well.....good luck for you..
and for myself..



dino

No comments: