Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm having exam..
I mean soon..
I wasnt nervous,
But I'm stress..sigh..
I had my period,
It's pain,
Makes me feel dizzy..
Can't focus..

I always knew what should i do..
But i'm too lazy to push myself..
I'm getting lazier..

That subject was the most expensive among the others..
That's why i'm stress..
Memorizing wasn't my favourite part,
That's why even with all the tips that i got,
I still unable to score an A.
It's too hard to memorize all the answer without really understand it..
I always forget on what i've learned,
No matter how good i was on the spot,
I tends to forget everything on the next day..
That's my weakest point..

I love to learn but i hate it when it has to comes along with the exam..

I'm streas...
I need someone..
Someone who willing to listen,
Who willing to comfort me a bit..

Sigh..
When is this going to end?

No comments: