Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm currently addicted to The Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girls!
Man!!!
Every Tuesday i'll be very excited!!
Like i can't wait to watch them!!:D

I wasn't watching The Vampire Diaries during their first season,
I mean i've heard about it but i don't really watch it because i was still in the Twilight series..
Is like,c'mon,it's just another blood sucker story :p
Then i started watching it like when i accidentally turned to that channel..
So we have Stefan and Damon,the super man man vampires,
And of cause Elena,the pretty girl in the story..
Stefan is different from Edward but i like them both!! :P
Stefan is drinking Elena's blood everyday,
How romantic was that!!:P
Anyway,
I think Vampire Diaries teach us more about vampire's rule than twilight did..

Blair,Chuck,Serena?
Too much of name to be remember because i dont watch them in the last 3 seasons,
Hmm..
Only a few times...
I found it's interesting xD
And i can see lots of nice clothes XD
I started to put my attention on the couple,
Blair and Chuck..:D
Serena-too many boyfriend XD

I used to be a die hard fans for ghost whisperer:D

I watched Ugly Betty, NCIS(NCSI??XD)
Kyle XY,Supernatural!!!!
And so much more that i couldn't remember XD

Wohooo!!!!!

No comments: