Monday, July 25, 2011

A Day out with aunt

I went to mid valley on this Sunday..
Aunt wanted to get me a watch as my 21st birthday present :)
She was so insisted of getting me a swatch,
Well seriously,
I don't really adore their watch,
I had one last time,
My ex bought it for me when I was 17,
If I'm not mistaken the price is about 200 bucks,
Not very fancy design,
Look more like a watch for a kid =.=
my friends thought it's a free gift from the kfc kids meal =.= wtf
They don't realize it until I told them it was Swatch lol!
I don't really take care of my swatch since I don't really like it,
Scratches on the surface,I ignored..
The strip turned to yellow cause I sweat lots? Maybe?
Anyway it's a plastic strip..
And I throw it away after I've been wearing it for 4 years..
The watch still work,
But I hated it because it got all the scratches on it and the ugly scratch >.<
I told my friends about this and they said I'm too stupid because I just throw away an expensive watch!
Lol they didn't tell me why so I thought it qa just simply because it was expensive =p

So I went to swatch on that day.,
I know I don't like it but what to do?
The one who buying me this wanted a swatch,
Not even considering others like DKNY,ESPRIT....
And finally, I manage to get one:)
Price = RM 325 haha
Again,not a very fancy design compared to other brand,
so it comes together with 2 years warranty,
And they also provide after service,
The lady even mentioned that if I got a scratch on it,
They will help me to polish it..
I can even change to any different strip that I want in the future
(mine is stainless steel)
So now I know why they scolded me last time
T.T
Anyway,
I'm happy because I got a brand new watch!:)

No comments: