Friday, July 22, 2011

Awwww



Yes! i'm broke!
Just came back from Amway's HQ,
Bought so many things!
All make up stuffs!
Artistry product..
I was into that free gift- A cosmetic bag
And i bought a Liquid foundation,
Powder foundation,
eye liner and also a concealer,
And these cost me more than 300++!!
Walao!!
I swear i'm going to kill myself if i'm not using it!
I SWEAR!!!
Damn it, My Aus trip spoil spoil spoil!!!
I haven't try on it,
But soon i guess....
Hopefully i will use it =.=
Not hopefully but MUST!!!!
MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bought a bikini from internet,
Online purchase..
It is a blue color bikini,
I plan to wear it when i go Aus to visit Alan,
It's summer during that time =)
AWWW beach!! XD
I'll suggest all of you to get a bikini top with wire,
make sure you can buckle up the back but not tie it up only,
For more security XD



No comments: