Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seriously,
i feel like fucking fat this lately..argh~
well, to be honest, i have a pearl shape body,
it doesn't looks nice at all >.<
it makes my upper part look skinner than the bottom part,
indirectly, it makes my BUM so FAT!!!!
i fucking hate my body!
uneven body ratio!
what the fuck is this!
i'm so admire with other girls who have perfect body shape,
even they're not,
at least they have a proper ratio than me T.T
my legs are always fat, so so fat!
i try to give it some massage everyday,
i walk with staircase everyday,(i live at the 5th floor)
but still i can't do anything with the FAT that stored in my legs for so many years!
mom said it is because of gym that makes my bottom become bigger..
sigh,i don't know anything about that..
i are big fat COW~



dino

No comments: