Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UTAR

Talking about my school~
ermm~
my New School~
well,nothing much~
every morning,i've to wake up at around 6..
then i'll walk to the bus stop and wait for the RAPID KL
then LRT, the METRO bus..
BUH!
boring!!! and DAMN sleepy~
but no choice, unless i get a car >.<
initially, i spent about RM200++ for my transportation every month~
is EVERY MONTH >.< OUCH!!!
now, i use student Touch N Go card, only RM100 each month~
WU~~~~save a lot~
suddenly feel like ' i LOVE~ MALAYSIA' XD
Normally, my friends will ask me for lunch or a movie,
but, i'll rather go back home and sleep~
no choice, i'm staying too far away from my school,
cannot lepak~ T.T
so, i don't get a Uni life like the others,hanging out with friends T.T
and, no one speaks English there, i mean my gang, but most of them..
so my English now very Shit already lol~
wu~my short sem going to end already~=)
mean final is around the corner~
SO GAMBATEH OH!!! =D



dino

No comments: