Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry X'mas

Hahaha..
x'mas is coming real soon...
i'm so excited for it =)
Yesterday,
i went to watch Alan's performance at City Harvest Church,
It is near to his University.
I'm going with Weng Lee haha..



lol~i couldn't get a good one because he wasn't looking at me but Weng Lee =(
well~the drama is quite good though i'm not finish watching it..
yea~everything quite nice~


Today, i went to Mid Valley with my aunt,
i bought a pair of shoe from Vincci,
then, i started stalking at bags..
i couldn't get one so i'm stil using the NIKE bag~
The only bag i have~zzz
I guess i shouldn't go out today..
because later on..
i spot on a damn expensive bag~AH!!!
well,actually i didn't notice on the price and when my aunt told me that this brand is expensive, is KIPLING then only i pay my attention on the price tag...
RM 400++!!!! nearly 500 bucks!!!
hahahah...they said got discount but after discount also need about 400 something,
i really like those bags,
then my aunt offer m a choice,
she'll pay for me with credit card,
and i'll pay her back (installment)
but,afterward, i choose a smaller one because i don't like pink or green color which is only available for the previous design..
yea~after discount still need 300 lo~




i don't like the monkey,yeong sui >.<

Now feel like hahah~bit regret le =P
and i lie to Alan by telling him that my aunt bought for me >.<
don't regret!!! must like it!!!
lol~ anyway,branded stuff can last longer ma~ XD
HAHAHAHAHA

MERRY X"MAS LOR~~


dino

No comments: