Monday, June 13, 2011

My first time XD

lol..
i went for a waxing treatment before i go for my Redang trip,
it was an armpit waxing treatment..
you'll have to lie on the bed and lift up your arm,
during the process...
people might feel awkward,
because you'll need to "show off' your so called 'paradise' ( XD )to other people,
lol,,,well, i think it's quite comfortable with me..
c'mon, people might have done this a thousand times already,
waxing is something very common nowadays...

So, i was asked to lean on the bed after i changed my cloth,
and Kim started to put the blue color hot wax onto my skin,
ouch a little bit because it was hot,
after that, she put a piece of don't know you all call that on the skin,
then........ she PULL!!!
walao!!!

na~~~~
you'll get a hairless aarmpit at the end,
lol~~
they put some rose toner to calm the skin down,
smell tasty haha~~
it cost me RM 28 only per treatment,
and i had my second treatment last Saturday..^^
you can try it if you feel like you had enough with twisting your neck,
lifting your arm to clean up that place, ( normally it ends up with a numb feeling on my arms lol)





dino

No comments: